Monday, February 1, 2010

A few notes...

As some of you may have noticed, the formatting of the blog has been fixed so that the right side of the images aren´t being cut off any longer. I was going to let this slide but I realized that primarily I am on the right side of images and would have been the recipient of most of the unintentional cropping.

Also, I found the setting that was not allowing for comments to be left on our first two posts. Although this has been fixed for this post going forward, the older posts will not display the link for comments. So feel free to add your notes to this post and all subsequent outbursts of our adventurous hilarity.

IMG_0251
Don´t worry, we´re still having fun.

5 comments:

  1. Should we worry that you're already dressing alike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we get an update?! I'm dying here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot. That takes skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos. Makes me want to go there on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete